Gloria Olurontobi whose stage name, Maraji, means ‘king‘ in Hindi is one of the most influential Instagram comedians in Nigeria.
Maraji has been active on social media and in the public eyes since her university days. Being able to balance school, work, and fun plus building her career in online acting and content creating has been of the most tasking things Maraji has dealt with.
Her hard work is paying off as she is a force to reckon with in the online acting comedy industry. In this vein, we bring you some details about one of Nigeria’s household names.
Maraji’s Age, Childhood, and Family.
Maraji is 23 Years Old as of 2020.
Maraji was born on Thursday, February 6 1997 in Edo State, Nigeria. She grew up in Lagos State.
At 20 years, Maraji was already a graduate and she pushed further in her career, and her success is evident in what we all see today
There’s also a video of her, her mum, and her jumping on the thread that she posted on Instagram.
Maraji read International Relations at Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. She graduated in 2016 and proceeded to complete her NYSC scheme.
Maraji used to create some lip sync videos and post them online during one of her holidays just because she was bored.
The acting comedian, online content creator started her career after mega stars Reekado Banks and koredo Bello reposted her lip sync videos. She thought, as then, that what she has started could be something bigger so she pushed it forward.
Maraji’s mum who is the parent she identifies more made sure that maraji balanced studies with creating her online videos.
Maraji’s comedy focuses on different aspects of life as she compares/ contrasts different personalities involved in a particular situation.
Maraji appreciates the different tribes, ethnic groups and nationalities present today as she tries to portray their uniqueness to a certain level during her acting.
Maraji is commendable in mimicking the accents of different languages which goes a long way to show how exposed she has set her mind to be, and the numerous experiences. She must have had so far in her life while interacting with people of a wide range of cultures.
Maraji’s Net Worth
Maraji’s net worth is an estimated $200,000.
- Don Jazzy Biography: Age, Family And Net Worth.
- Mercy Aigbe Biography: Age, Relationship And Net Worth.
- Femi Otedola Biography: Age, Family And Net Worth.
- Trikytee BBN Biography: Age And Real Name.
- Neo BBN Biography: Age And Family.
- Williams Uchemba Biography: Age And Net Worth.
- Brighto BBN Biography: Age And Career.
- Prince BBN Biography: Age, Family And Net Worth.
- Lola Rae Biography: Age, Relationship And Net Worth.
- Tekno Biography: Age, Career, And Net Worth.
- Rema Biography: Age, Career, And Net Worth.
- DJ Cuppy Biography: Age, Family, And Net Worth.
- Destiny Etiko Biography: Age, Career, And Net Worth.
- “I’m Working On My Next Album” – Simi
- Omah Lay Speaks On New EP ‘What Have We Done’
- Tekno Releases New Single ‘Enjoy’
- Paul Okoye Of P’square Slams Twin’s Wife – Lola Omotayo
- Lupita Nyong’o Biography: Age, Career, And Net Worth.
- “I Love Davido, But He Is Not One Of My Favorite” – Emma Nyra
- Lil kesh Releases Album ‘Ecstasy’
- Cristiano Ronaldo has now won 101 games with Portugal, the third most in history
- “I want someone I’m compatible with” Actor Frederick Leonard opens up on why he is still single at 44
- William Uchemba Shares Pictures Of Traditional Marriage And Wedding.
- Davido Appears On The Guardian Cover Page
- “Ronaldo Is Definitely Faster Than Me” – Usain Bolt
- Ronaldo’s Return to Old Trafford?
- Lota Chukwu Biography: Age, Career, And Net Worth.