NCDC Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal Registration
NCDC Recruitment 2020 has begun for graduate and undergraduate. NCDC is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing NCDC recruitment vacancies 2020.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about NCDC recruitment before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the NCDC Recruitment application form is free.
Find the available jobs at NCDC recruitment at the end of the post.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any Health or Biological Science related discipline
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
- FELTP training will be an added advantage.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically, and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
NCDC Recruitment 2020 – About Department
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is the country’s national public health institute, with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies.
The first formal step to establish the NCDC took place in 2011 when some departments in the Ministry of Health, including the Epidemiology Division, the Avian Influenza Project and its laboratories; and the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme (NFELTP) were moved to form the nucleus of the agency.
The Bill for an Act to establish NCDC was signed into law in November 2018, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The mission for the NCDC (2017-2021) is to protect the health of Nigerians through evidence-based prevention, integrated disease surveillance and response activities, using a one health approach, guided by research and led by a skilled workforce’.
The NCDC has 213 staff, working across its locations at the Headquarters and the National Reference Laboratory in Abuja, as well as the Central Public Health Laboratory in Lagos State which is a campus of the National Reference Laboratory.
Job Openings for NCDC
The NCDC recruitment has been on for quite some time, candidates have occupied the available space for now
They are no job openings currently, bookmark this page as it will be updated when NCDC recruitment resumes
NCDC RECRUITMENT NOTICE: Do not pay anyone for any NCDC recruitment form. It is free.
Subscribe below to receive an email notification when a vacancy is available