Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 Form | joinnigeriannavy.com | Portal Registration
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 has begun for graduates and undergraduates as this prestigious force earlier announced their recruitment for candidates who are willing to work with them.
Have you been nursing the dream to join the Nigerian Navy or are you passionate about being a part of this force! I think you should take advantage of this great opportunity. Nigerian Navy is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them!
I know you / your friend must be looking forward to being a successful naval staff, here are the requirements and how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Navy Recruitment on the 2020 Registration Portal
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 Requirments:
- Nationality: you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Age: you must be 18 years and above
- Education: you much have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must have a good character and must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
Note: All Candidates must go for full medical examination before selection.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 – About Force
The Nigerian Navy is structured into a Naval Headquarters made up of the Office of the CNS and 8 staff branches each administered by a Branch Chief of flag rank.
These branches are:
- Policy and Plans
- Training and Operations
- Naval Engineering
- Account & Budget
- Naval Safety and Standards
- Office of the Navy Secretary
There are offices that report directly to the CNS, these include Nigerian Navy Transformation Office (NNTO), Project Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation Directorate (PIMED), and Nigerian Navy Holdings.
There are 5 commands headed by Flag Officers Commanding (FOCs) and 5 autonomous units.
Nigerian Navy Application – Status
IN VIEW OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE NIGERIAN NAVY 2020 RECRUITMENT ONLINE REGISTRATION IS HEREBY SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE