Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 has begun for graduate and undergraduate. Nigerian Stock Exchange is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigerian Stock Exchange vacancies 2020.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment application form is free.
Find the available jobs at Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment at the end of the post.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment- About Organisation
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria.
The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment – Requirements
These are the requirements
- First degree in quantitative or business-related areas
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent problem solving and structuring skills
- Relevant experience in trading, sales, and operations of Bonds and other Fixed Income products
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Good Understanding of Market Quality Statistics & Best Execution Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesales distribution channels
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
Job Openings – Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
There is no vacancy at the moment, check back later.