Npower Teach – Npower Registration 2020 Recruitment
What is Npower Teach about?
Npower Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria.
N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
They will not replace the current teachers but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools.
Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalized communities.
What are the requirement to join?
To be selected from this programme, Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc) , HND, OND , NCE in any discipline is required.
What are the benefits of Npower Teach?
- Computing devices containing information on N-Teach, training and development materials, and one-year internet access.
- You will be paid a monthly stipend of 30,000 nairas during the programme.
What happens after the Npower Teach programme?
Ultimately, N-Power Teach volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in teaching or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate.
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Social services analyst